Opening and Closing times:
08:30 – 18:30: The Ashram is open daily all year round including public holidays
Admission to everyone is free of charge
For school tours and large groups it is advisable to inform the Ashram so that a guided tour (free of charge) can be organised
- Smoking and Alcohol
- Smoking tobacco, alcohol and drugs are not permitted on the property
- We request that visitors behave in a way that is respectful to the peaceful sanctity of the Ashram by refraining from impolite, rude and loud languge, disposing of their rubbish in the rubbish bins provided and not touching or tampering with the displays. We also request that visitors dress appropriately to respect the dignity of the Ashram
- Photographic and Video cameras are allowed in the Ashram and Museum
- Parking, free of charge is available on the property
- Donations made to the Ashram are most welcomed as the Ashram and Ashram activities are funded by a Trust.
- Donations can be made upon visiting the Ashram or if wanting to contribute from abroad, please feel free to contact the Ashram.